Beatles London Walking Tour
About the experience
Follow in the historic footsteps of John, Paul, George and Ringo, and immerse yourself in the years of Beatlemania, with this Beatles themed walking tour of London! Over the course of a leisurely 2 ½ hour stroll through Soho and Mayfair, you’ll get to chart their incredible rise to success and the mega-stardom that followed back in the swinging 60s. A Beatles specialist will be your guide for the duration of this Magical Mystery walking tour, who really know their Glass Onions when it comes to all things Beatles. Taking in all the cobblestone streets, mews houses and alleyways around Soho, you’ll visit some locations that were pivotal in the band’s history. Everything from the art gallery where John Lennon first met Yoko Ono in November 1966, the doors to the famous recording studio where the boys recorded “Hey Jude”, and so much more besides. Overall, this is a really unique and special way for Beatles fans to immerse themselves in the history of the Fab Four and just what a big impact London had on their career.
- Beatles themed London walking tours
- 2 ½ hours strolling around Soho with a guide
- See lots of hidden gems away from the crowds
- Discover the life, loves and music of the Fab Four
- Wind through Soho’s vibrant alleys and side street looking out for hidden studios, murals, album cover photos
- In addition to the Swinging 60s of Soho and Carnaby Street, you’ll also find out how the Beatles went up in the world, and what they thought about it!
- Look up at the rooftop where the Beatles played their last live performance
- See the tucked away art gallery where John Lennon met Yoko Ono
- 2 ½ hour walking tour of many of London’s Beatles highlights
- Knowledgeable, approachable and fun tourist guide
- Not suitable for spectators
- Consider layers of clothing
- Definitely bring a camera
- Comfortable shoes for a leisurely walking tour
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
- Available on selected Sundays 11am (March - October)
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- The meeting point is outside Hard Rock Cafe, Piccadilly
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.