30 Minute Flight Simulator Session
About the experience
Looking for an exciting flying experience? Come and try this state-of-the-art ALSIM simulators located at the prestigious Stapleford Aerodrome in Essex. You can purchase vouchers for 30 or 60-minute sessions. The flight simulator is designed to resemble the Airbus A320 and features high-definition, wrap-around screens. The Electronic Flight Instruments Systems on the flight deck can be overwhelming, and it's difficult to imagine how a real captain or first officer remembers the functions of all the dials, gauges, and levers. The primary purpose of the simulator is to train pilots in Multi-Crew Co-operation (MCC) and Jet Orientation Courses (JOC), which helps prepare them to become airline pilots. If you're interested in learning how to operate a large commercial jet, there will be a pilot in the right-hand seat to assist you. Once you're ready to fly, you can choose your destination and activities from the simulator's database of almost every airport in the world. When you book a flight simulation experience in Essex, you will be guided by a highly qualified team that has trained hundreds of commercial pilots. The simulator features an Airbus, one of the most recognizable modern jet airliners of our time, making it an exciting adventure for aviation enthusiasts.
- Fly an ALX Alism medium jet flight sim
- Used for commercial pilot training
- Impressive HD wraparound screens
- Simulator resembles an Airbus A320
- This voucher is for a 30 minute flight session
- Simulator experience in a ALSIM business jet simulator cockpit
- The simulator boast an impressive wraparound screen and graphics
- Welcome, introduction and pre-flight briefing
- 30 and 60 minute sessions are available
- Tuition from a qualified instructor
- All major airports are available so you can choose where you'd like to fly from and to
- The simulator is fixed based and does not move
- Minimum age is 14 and all under 18's must be accompanied on site by an adult
- Weekdays and weekends throughout the year
- Dates and session times are subject to availability
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
- There is a fully licensed clubhouse on site serving snacks and meals all day
- You may bring one passenger along to observe your flying skills
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.