Sailing Day in Dorset
About the experience
Before you can set sail on the water by yourself in a boat, there is much to learn about dinghy sailing. This day course in Dorset fills that need. With plenty of hands-on time at the helm, it provides a fantastic introduction to what sailing a small dinghy sailboat is all about. The training facility in Poole regularly conducts hundreds of courses and has a great setup for complete beginners.
- The 'Have a Go' sailing day for beginners
- Sail on Europe's largest natural harbour at Poole
- Fleet of Wayfarers, Laser Bahia & Pico dinghies
- Training school has an excellent reputation
Full Day Dinghy Sailing Course
- Sessions run from 9.30am to 5pm
- One instructor per three participants
- You will be sailing in Wayfarer dinghy or equivalent
- Saturdays between March and November
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
- Spectators are welcome to watch, but may not be able to see all the action at sea
- There is plenty to do around the sailing centre and in Poole itself
- Minimum age 18
- If you can get in the dinghy, you can sail it
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.