Private Family Bike Tour
About the experience
Experience London’s Historic Landmarks from a different perspective with this Private Family Bike Tour for up to 4 people. Your 2 hour guided tour will take you past the historic and iconic sites in the capital. During the tour you will have plenty of time to stop and take photos, ice creams and a snack at Embankment Gardens. No need to worry about battling busy main roads, the tour sticks to cycle paths and quiet streets making it suitable for the whole family, cycling at a gentle pace you will easily keep up with the guide. Helmets and bikes are provided so you just need to turn up with suitable shoes and lots of enthusiasm!
- A private cycle tour of London for families
- All tours are guided - so no getting lost!
- Suitable for 18 moths plus in child seats and mini riders
- Exploring London in the Cycle Superhighways
- A Guided private family tour for up to 4 people to cater for your family needs
- A 3 hour guided and informative bicycle tour of London with a one hour stop
- Ride at a gentle pace with an experienced and knowledgeable guide
- View many of London's mist historic and fascinating sights
- 80% of the route is on secure cycle paths with the remaining 20% on quiet streets making it suitable for any age from 18 months
- Lots of breaks for photos, ice creams and a snack at Embankment Gardens (food not provided)
- Helmets and bikes are provided
- See London's most iconic sites, including the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Covent Garden
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
- Tours are available daily at a mutually convenient arranged time
- Valid for up to 4 people
- Suitable for all ages from 18 months
- Additional people can be booked up to a maximum of 9 for an additional £24.95 per person payable when booking your date
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.