James Bond Walking Tour
About the experience
Enter the world of the most trusted secret agent, 007, James Bond, on this unique walking tour of London! Explore the espionage and action depicted in the long running films based on Ian Fleming’s creation, learning facts about the most famous spy in the world and gain insight into the filming locations used in each of the films - all on Her Majesty’s Secret Service. Starting at Charing Cross where you’ll meet your tour guide to head off towards Westminster, your stops along the tour will include everything, from the oldest restaurant in the Capital that was used in Spectre, to Bond’s splashing traffic wardens in the meliorated fishing boat of Q’s used in scenes filmed in the docks of East London for The World Is Not Enough, you’ll also take in many secret bunkers and secret service headquarters en route as well, with plenty of photo opportunities and chances to ask your expert guides any questions you may have. For 007 fans, this is a walking tour that will leave you shaken, not stirred!
- Visit iconic James Bond filming locations in London
- Try and spot a real spy at MI6 HQ
- Visit St Petersburg Square and a James Bond HQ
- 2 ½ hour walking tour of London
- Visit over 10 locations featured in James Bond films including For Your Eyes Only, Die Another Day, Skyfall and Spectre
- Pass by the secret offices of James Bond's London HQ - Universal Exports and the safe house from Spectre
- Learn about the film making process which brings a James Bond film to life
- See locations from the forthcoming release No Time To Die
- There is no minimum age to attend the tour however all under 12s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- Spectators are not permitted
- If you would like friends and family to join, simply purchase a ticket
- Bring along cameras as there are plenty of great photo opportunities
- A Zone 1 Travelcard or Oyster card (single journey) is required for walking tours (not included)
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 250.00 kg
- Saturdays throughout the year along with Thursdays between May and August
- Tours depart at 10:30am
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.