iFLY Indoor Skydiving Experience for One
About the experience
Looking for a thrilling experience? Discover the unique iFLY indoor skydiving centres located in Milton Keynes, Manchester, and Basingstoke! You've never encountered anything like iFLY before. Get ready to soar into a vertical wind tunnel and feel an exhilarating sensation like no other. Before your indoor skydiving session, all beginners receive a video briefing from the iFLY team. The briefing outlines what to expect during your time in the wind tunnel. Then, fully qualified and highly skilled iFLY instructors provide a demonstration of freefall parachuting and body-flying techniques. After that, you'll have practice sessions where you can learn and hone your skills in a safe and controlled environment. The iFLY team makes it all look effortless, but it requires a lot of talent and practice. Once you're ready with your flying suit, helmet, and goggles, you'll enter the specially designed wind tunnel. Take a horizontal flying position with your knees bent and arms stretched out in front of you, and you'll magically lift off the ground as the fast-flowing upward air carries you away in this incredible indoor chamber. Experienced iFLY instructors will join you inside the tunnel to guide you on how to maintain proper body positions for flying. They'll also train you on some basic moves. So, don't worry; you're in safe hands as you take your first iFLY-style 'skydive'!
- Fly in a 120mph wind tunnel
- Two thrilling 60 second flights
- Tuition from a pro flyer
- Personalised flight certificate
- This voucher is valid for one person
- A pre-flight briefing explaining how to fly in the wind tunnel
- Two 60 second flights per person (the equivalent freefall time of three tandem skydives!)
- A personalised flight certificate signed by an instructor
- Watch others take on their indoor skydiving flight
- All safety equipment is provided
- You will be provided with a flight suit that fits over your normal clothes
- Allow spending at least an hour on site
- Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight
- There are toilets and changing facilities on site
- There are lots of other attractions located nearby along with retail and food outlets
- You can fly as long as you are under 18 stone 7 pounds (117kg)
- You must be over three years of age
- This is not suitable if you are pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs, wearing a hard cast and have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder
- You will be required to sign a Declaration of risk (anyone under 18 will require a parent or guardian's signature)
- If you wear glasses, goggles are supplied that fit over them
- Anyone with a history of neck or back problems or heart conditions should seek advice from their doctor before flying
- Individuals and groups with additional needs or requirements CAN FLY!
- If you find it difficult to participate in able-bodied activities but still want to be challenged and push your limits, Indoor Skydiving may be perfect
Minimum Age: 3 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 114.00 kg
- This experience is excluded from additional discount codes and promotions
- Photos and recordings of your flight can be purchased at the venue
- There are secure lockers for personal item storage that are free of charge
- Arrive dressed casually wearing trousers and a shirt with preferably a button-down collar or no collar such as a t-shirt
- Shoes should be skate shoes or trainers that are lace up. Other shoes are not suitable
- Please note: Vouchers are not redeemable at the O2 London
- Body flights take place seven days a week 09:00-23:00
- Multiple sessions take place every day at each location
- You must arrive 45 mins prior to the scheduled 'Flight' to allow for check-in, class and changing etc..
- Greater Manchester
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.