Full Day Introduction to Mountain Biking
About the experience
If you have been looking for a reason to get out the house and be active, this Guided Mountain Biking Experience in the peak district is perfect for you. You will be welcomed to the session with an introduction and briefing with tea or coffee. Don't worry if you don't have the kit, you will be able to hire mountain bikes and helmets. The day will have around 6 hours of mountain biking starting at 9:30am and finishing around 4:30pm. You will learn uphill and downhill techniques and discover the best places to ride in the area. During the day you will experience some of the UK’s best trails, where else is better to learn? Your experienced guide will help you learn about body position, footwork, line choice and cornering on the natural trail. Remember to bring snacks and drinks as you will need the energy to keep up! The beautiful peak district will be the background to you learning your new hobby. And don't forget your waterproofs and sun cream because we all know how unpredictable the British weather is!
- Guided mountain biking in the Peak District
- Bikes available- or use your own
- Learn uphill and downhill riding techniques
- Discover the best places to ride
- One day introduction to Mountain Biking
- Welcome, introduction and briefing with tea or coffee
- You will be accompanied by a knowledgeable guide throughout
- Experience some of the Uk's best mountain biking trails
- Expert tuition to improve your technique and gain confidence
- Learn about body position, footwork, line choice and cornering on the natural trail
- Bring your own mountain bike or opt for bike hire (available for £30, payable when booking your date)
- You will form part of a small group of up to 6 participants for this experience
- A good, general level of fitness is required
- You will need a hardtail or full suspension mountain bike in good working order (available for hire inc. helmet)
- Clothing suited to the weather (waterproofs, warm tops, gloves, etc)
- A good supply of snacks and a drink
- Sun cream and sunglasses
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 200.00 kg
- Selected Saturdays throughout the year
- Sessions start at 09:30 finishing around 16:30
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.