Evening Sailing Trip
About the experience
This 2 hour evening sailing trip from Brighton Marina will give you amazing views of the coastline along the Brighton waterfront with the sun setting around you. Whether you want to get hands on or sit and soak in the relaxed atmosphere while you sip on your glass of sparkling wine this yacht trip will offer you an enjoyable sail suited to you. You will head out from Brighton Marina in the evening for a sunset outing on a performance sailing yacht. Your yacht will be skippered by an experienced captain so you can do as much or as little as you like. You will sail for around 3 hours, which gives you plenty of time to enjoy the views and chat with your fellow sailors. There is no doubt you will enjoy this relaxing sailing trip to watch the beautiful sun set.
- Set sail in the evening from Brighton marina
- Sunset outings on a performance sailing yacht
- Skippered experience so you can join in or chill
- Sail around Brightons waters for around three hours
- Two Hour Sunset Cruise
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
- Opportunity to helm and crew the yacht or relax and soak up the atmosphere
- Weather permitting you can also take a dip
- A glass of sparkling wine is provided
- All lifejackets and sailing gear (over trousers and jacket) are provided
- You will form part of a group of 8-10 participants for this experience depending on the craft used
- There are full marina facilities with changing rooms, hot showers, restaurants and free WI-FI
Minimum Age: 12 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 250.00 cm
Maximum Weight: 101.60 kg
- Evening sails are usually available April to September on selected weekdays and weekends
- Cruises can vary but usually run between 5pm-7pm
- Strong winds or rough sea conditions may result in cancellation of the event
- In this instance an alternative date or marine based activity will be offered instead.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a participating adult
- You will need to be reasonably agile to get aboard and move around on the yacht
- Dress warmly and casually with extra layers and soft soled shoes (e.g. trainers) and bring sunscreen and drinking water for hot sunny day
- Sunglasses and a hat are recommended
- Spectators are welcome to come down to the pontoon and watch the yachts depart
- You can take advantage of the yacht club where you can see the boats head out of the marina and the sailing can be viewed from the breakwater or the beach
- East Sussex
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.