4 Seater 30 Minute Flying Lesson
About the experience
Are you ready to take your first steps towards becoming a pilot? If so, then you won't want to miss out on these flying lessons at Gloucestershire's Cotswold Airport in Kemble! We are offering vouchers for 30, 45 and 60-minute experiences operated by a four-seater Piper aircraft. The Piper PA 28 Warrior II is a popular low-wing aircraft equipped with dual controls and has been the mainstay of this flying school's training fleet for many years. It has helped hundreds of aspiring pilots pass their aerial exams. What's more, since it's a four-seater plane, you can ask your pilot instructor if you can bring a friend or family member with you on board in the rear seats, provided that they agree. It can be an enjoyable experience for them to watch you learn how to fly! Your flight will depart from Cotswold Airport, which was formerly known as RAF Kemble. The airport has a rich military history and was home to the famous Red Arrows aerobatic display team. Nowadays, it is a busy hub for general aviation and also offers a great opportunity to visit and explore. Additionally, there is a fantastic restaurant and café on site that offers delicious food and drinks. During your experience, you will be seated next to the pilot, where you will have access to a variety of dials and controls. You will receive instructions on the functions of the main instruments and controls so that you can take control of the flight. Yes, you read it right! You will be in charge of the plane yourself. Don't worry, the pilot will handle the taxiing, take off, and landing. However, once you're in level flight, you will have control!
- Get airborne from Cotswold Airport
- This is historic Ex-RAF Kemble
- All lessons in 4-seater aircraft
- Wonderful Gloucestershire views
- This voucher is for a 4 seater 30 minute flying lesson
- A trial flying lesson in a four seater Piper PA28 aircraft
- Welcome, introduction and safety briefing
- Choose from a 30, 45 or 60 minute flight durations
- Flight times quoted are 'chock to chock'
- A certificate upon completion
- Minimum age is 14
- Under 18's must be accompanied on the airfield by an adult
- Maximum weight 16 stone
- Maximum height 6ft 3ins
- Wednesday to Saturday throughout the year
- Lessons are weather dependent and subject to availability
Minimum Age: 14 years
Maximum Age: 99 years
Maximum Height: 190.50 cm
Maximum Weight: 101.60 kg
- Spectators are welcome to watch participants in flight
- One interested observer (min age 14) may watch the lesson from the rear seat of the aircraft (at the discretion of the instructor and subject to weather conditions)
Other experiences you may like
Pay in 3 interest-free payments
- 1.Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 3.
- 2.Complete your purchase with the first payment today.
- 3.Remaining payments are taken automatically.